The Upload Plugin enables you to upload templates from HotDocs Developer to the HotDocs Hub.
In this Topic ShowHide
You must install the following items before you can upload template to the Hub:
- On template authors' computers:
- HotDocs Developer 11
- HotDocs Developer Upload Plugin
You can only upload 20 templates simultaneously from HotDocs Developer. If you choose to upload more than 20 templates at one time, HotDocs opens the Templates Upload page in a new browser window and allows you to upload the templates you selected in batches of 20.
- Open HotDocs Developer.
- In the Library, right-click a template.
- From the drop-down menu, select Upload to HotDocs Hub.
- Select the name of the server to which the Template will be uploaded, e.g. HotDocs Hub .
- Click Upload. The web browser opens the Template Upload page of the HotDocs Hub.
- Select the template(s) to upload from the Templates List.
- Optional: you can set a Forward Publishing Date for the Templates.
- Click either:
- Upload Selected – upload only the selected templates
- Upload All Templates – upload all templates in the list