Finding Text Strings in Your Components
If you want to find which of the components in a component file contains a certain text string, you can use the Find in Components dialog.
To find text strings in your components
- In Component Studio, in the ribbon, click Find.
- Type the word you want to use to locate your component.
- (Optional) In the Find Options pane, select to Match the case and/or to Match the whole word.
- (Optional) In the Look in pane, deselect any areas of the component you want to exclude from the search.
- Click Find.
- In the Find Results pane, double-click a component you want to inspect.