This document provides instructions for installing the Upload Plugin for HotDocs Developer. You must install the upload plugin before you can upload template files from HotDocs Developer to the HotDocs Hub.
In this Topic ShowHide
If you do not have the Upload Plugin installer, please contact your HotDocs Sales representative.
You must install the following items before you can install the Upload Plugin:
- On the server:
- On the content development machine:
- HotDocs Developer 11
- Microsoft .Net 4.6.2
- Powershell 2.0 or later
You must save the Upload Plugin installer locally for it to install properly. Do not run the installer from a network location.
- Open the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
- Navigate to the directory containing the Upload Plugin installation files.
- Run the Upload Plugin installer (.msi file); either the 32-bit or 64-bit installer, depending on your environment.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Click Change and enter a new installation location for the plugin. The new location must be the HotDocs Developer installation directory. By default, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\HotDocs.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- To check that the upload plugin is installed:
- Open HotDocs Developer.
- Navigate to Help > About HotDocs
- Click Version Info.
- In the Product Name column, HotDocs.UploadPlugin is listed.