Creating a Dialog Using Component Studio
Creating a dialog enables you to group related variables together and to otherwise design the appearance and flow of your interview.
To create a dialog using Component Studio
- Open Component Studio.
- Click New > Other Components > Dialog.
- In the Name field, type a name for your dialog.
- From the Repetition drop-down list, select the type of dialog you want to create: a regular dialog (None) or a repeated dialog (Series or Spreadsheet); then click OK.
- (Optional) From the Components tab on the right of the Dialog Editor, drag and drop the components you want to group on this dialog.
- (Optional) Use the properties on the various tabs of the Dialog Editor to further customize your dialog.